Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by DesertSandman

Pick an article, on the page provided below. They all expose how the so-called scientific data has been FUDGED by Australia, Europe, the UN, and NASA to fit the global warming agenda to procure funding to line their pockets.

http://www.google.com/webhp?client=...ists+caught+misleading+on+global+warming
Did they start that right after they faked the moon landings?

There are well over 15,000 scientists across the world who are onboard with climate change being man made. Are you telling me that all 15,000 are in on the conspiracy?

What a fugging idiot---even for a Democrat. Scientitic truth isn't determined by majority vote. As Einstein famously remarked when the Nazi's trotted out 30 of their best scientists to claim relativity was false (I am paraphrasing) "It only takes one to prove me wrong". Is that all you've got Geek---the claim that the majority says so? for about the past 30 years they've (the scientific community) been telling us that eggs, butter and bacon (high cholesterol) cause heart disease. We now know that is false (supposedly) because the very same scientific community that has been telling us for years that it was gospel, is now tellins us they were wrong!

Stick that one in your "majority vote determins scientific truth" pipe and smoke it.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.