Like most of you, I have more guns than I need,but only hunt with a few,and the rest can be a pain in the azz.I catch myself dragging them out,and wiping them down,and putting them back ,and that's all the action the majority of them see.I used to enjoy being able to put them in my gun cabinets,but nowdays you gotta keep them in a safe,or at least well hidden,so I say you would be wise to sell the ones that aint getting used ,but I would either sell right now while folks have tax refund cash,or wait till fall .I trade around on guns sometimes,and around here decent guns with decent glass aint appreciated by this 30 something generation.They would rather buy a plastic gun,and throw on a tacky,huge azz chinese scope .I just sold a 308 to a guy that had his tax refund burning o hole in his pocket.He asked what else I would sell.I show him an old,but nice 77 with 2-7 Redfield,and he just commented "Nice gun,but I hate the scope",then he started bragging about some chineese scope with electric zoom that he got on Ebay..