Originally Posted by Shodd
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Selling the herd is not the answer, managing your debt and eliminating other bad habits on how you spend your income is. Best of luck at any rate. Magnum Man

Saleing the herd sometimes may be a good answer. For instance if you've reached a point in your rifle loonyism that you've acquired a bit of a finer taste in rifles saleing to get out of debt is a good way to get rid of what you've eventually learned doesn't fit your finer taste in rifles.

Also if you are married or otherwise when the dept is paid you have an excuse to purchase some finer firearms as a reward and the Misses will likely agree because of the former sacrifice that has been made. laugh

In the end you end up with some really fine rifles that exceed your previous herd. laugh

Shod

Exactly, when it's all said and done, the consumer debt is paid off and I have liquid assets equal to/greater than the mortgage(which will be accelerated at that point)...I'll still have a PRISTINE GEW.98(DWM 1917) action that is already drilled and tapped bolt forged and has a 2 pos M70 safety. Think I can come up with a pretty fair custom with that, paid with CASH of course.

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči