Originally Posted by Oakster
I would have suggested keeping the guns, and trying to get some side work in the evenings or weekends to make up that $2000. The extra work can be fun when you are on a mission. It really doesn't matter though, because when you are debt free, you can buy the guns back (replace) if you want to. Congratulations on your journey. Many people in my area are using the Facebook groups and classified adds on Facebook to ask for side jobs like lawn mowing, firewood stacking, help moving etc. There are tons of people that will pay decent money for someone to help them move, or to plow the snow off their driveway. You can move the needle a lot quicker with a additional income!

Well that's a good idea, but I'm already working concrete out of town and DJing on the weekends and now the state here has decided that they need to mess with my livelihood(Carpenter Local 314) by pushing Right to get Bennies without paying for them, er I mean right to work through in an "emergency" session...makes me nervous about the YEARS I've been paying into that pension...

Mauser Rescue Society
Founder, President, and Chairman

I don't always shoot Mausers, but when I do...I prefer VZ-24s.

jdi do píči