Blaine,
<br>
<br>Fair enough. I thank you for repeating what you have already said in previous posts. Excuse me for being to lazy to go find all the info you just now provided. [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>Your criteria is different then mine. Not better, or worse, just different.
<br>
<br>I'll let you in on a little secret here so all can jump down my throat, some more, lmao.
<br>
<br>When I first looked through a Euro scope and I saw those big FAT crosshairs I thought, WOW, who would ever want to use those? That, coupled with the fact that the crosshairs changed size (which they really dont, they are simply magnified), I thought, why? That was over 15 years ago.
<br>
<br>When I see people NOW saying, get the FATTEST crosshairs you can, it makes me laugh. I started using those FAT crosshairs long ago. I soon found out the advanatges of those FAT crosshairs in low light conditions. When you use the word "Wrong", to me the opposite is true. I NOW like the fact that the coverage of the crosshair is the same throughout the power range, at a set distance. Again, not better or worse, just different then your criteria.
<br>
<br>I am glad to see when you posted if you where to hunt at night you would look for a scope that utilizes what little available light there is and go with a larger objective scope. One of my points, exactly. We both fully realize their advantages.
<br>
<br>Long ago (in the early 70's) I hunted hogs in Germany, at night. The advantages of the Euro scopes even back then far outweighed the scopes made for the USA market. Most USA hunters looked at the wide crosshairs and 30mm tubed scopes as DIFFERENT. And, they were different than what most her were used to. Some of us see their advantages and have utilized those advantages.
<br>
<br>Again, thanks for the info, it is appreciated.
<br>
<br>Have a good one,
<br>
<br>Don [Linked Image]

Groove Bullets - Get in the Groove