Dave,
<br>
<br>No use trying. Some guys wear blinders - all day. They stick those binocs to their eyes, roll their head from side to side - so the deer can detect their additional movements - they enjoy the very limited field of view - as deer see them long before they see the deer through their narrow vision of their binocs - and run off. They would never think that, with their naked eyes, they can see so much more around them based soley on the field of view the naked eyes offer. Maybe they all have "tunnel vision" and they can't see anymore without binocs as they can with them.
<br>
<br>OR
<br>
<br>Looking through their binocs they have just as much peripheral (new spelling) vision as any other person has without the use of binocs and they can pick up movement in as wide an area as others can with their naked eyes.
<br>
<br>These "narrow vision" hunters really are something. They have such an acute awareness off all things around them - with their binocs stuck to their eyes - that nothing, and I mean nothing can ever slip by them. They look in a narrow area and see everything around them. They never ever had a deer suddenly appear behind them or in the opposite direction of where they are looking. It just doesn't happen if they use their binocs, lol. They only see bedded deer in an area where a bedded deer can easily be seen with the "naked eye". But they have the advantage of watching deer run off, never to be seen again, as they watch it through their binocs. Oh wait, they claim they can kill deer looking through their binocs,,,,amazing,,,,,,,stupidity, that is, LMAO
<br>
<br>Then they wake up, it was all their dream, lol
<br>
<br>They simply can't understand that more area can be covered in an area with their "naked eyes" versus restricting themselves through the narrow vision opportunities using their binocs.
<br>
<br>I am SURE that as they walk along a RR bed, trees on both side and suddenly they see a deer jump out of the woods, they raise their binocs, not their rifle to LOOK at it and watch it disappear into the woods on the other side. To funny. Oh wait, I said raise their binocs, how silly of me, they have them epoxy glued to their eyes since thats the only way they can see anything. lmao
<br>
<br>Such narrow vision people. Its amazing they ever kill a deer. Then again, their binocs kill the deer as they claim.
<br>
<br>I really liked the part where if you don't use binocs your not successfull. I wonder if all the deer I kill would agree with them, lol.
<br>
<br>It is to bad that these binoc boys are so narrow - minded.
<br>
<br>Oh well, it was fun if nothing else.
<br>
<br>Have a good one,
<br>
<br>Don [Linked Image]
<br>
<br>
<br>

Groove Bullets - Get in the Groove