Originally Posted by Mule Deer
If forced to buy factory, I would buy ammo with TSX's or AccuBonds, because I've found those bullets tend to shoot more accurately than the other bullets listed. All will shoot accurately sometimes, whether in handloads or factory ammo, but TSX's (which includes the Tipped model) and AccuBonds tend to shoot most accurately, either in factory ammo or with less dinking around in handloads.

I agree with MD. If I had to buy factory ammo, which thankfully I don't, I'd choose ammo loaded with TTSX's or Accubonds because they're a proven commodity to me. I know they'll shoot well if loaded right, and I know how they're going to perform on game. The others are an unknown. I've never shot anything with the new winchester bullets and unless they become available as component bullets I likely won't ever shoot anything with them. Slick marketing can make anything sound good, until I hear some reviews from people whose opinion I respect then they're unproven to me and won't be used for hunting.

What several others have said on here is true too, cost of bullets is mostly a moot point to handloaders. I shoot a lot of cheap bullets at steel and paper, but when it comes time to hunt I load up the best I can get for the job and don't care about the cost. A box of TTSX's might be $40/50 and hornady interlocks $25/100 but who cares? They'll likely last me several seasons and an extra $20 for good bullets sure is small in the big scheme of what we spend on hunting. I'll spend more for one meal on a hunting trip than what it will cost to shoot good bullets instead of cheap ones, and the bullet is the one thing that ultimately connects you to the game and determines the success or failure of your hunt.