Question for you guys running the 150gr NBT in your 7Mags. Are your getting anywhere near the Nosler manual listed top velocities?

Nosler shows 3248fps with 63gr IMR4350 out of a 24" tube. My Ruger likes 62gr but I'm only getting 2890. According to the manual, that's mediocre 280Rem speeds. I've had another member run my numbers through QL and it predicts that I can't get anywhere near 3200 at sane pressures.

I've got H and IMR4831 and RL22. Seems a lot of folks like these with the 150s, but some of the loads I'm seeing mentioned are above book max. Just wondering if anyone is getting accurate loads at anywhere near 3200 with these powders. If not, what speeds are you seeing with the 150s?

Just trying to decide whether to stick with the load I have or if there is actually enough extra velocity available out there to start looking for another load with a different powder.

Those who must raise their voice to get their point across are generally not intelligent enough to do so in any other way.