Originally Posted by BobinNH
Well....then what's it worth wink

Evere handle Miller rifle? They are really very nice....easily as good as any of the London Rigby's or H&H's...probably better. And those cost tens of thousands.

But seriously, what is a Miller "worth"? confused

I think it tsquare that showed a picture of matching, or what appeared to be matching, Miller's and they were stunning to say the least. I understand that David makes a "Marksman" model that's bedded in a rather plain laminate stock, or maybe today a McMillan stock, that goes for somewhere in the neighborhood of $35,000 bucks. I think it is built on a classic mod 70 action with a fluted Kreiger barrel with a custom one piece scope base that he makes for each individual rifle. That makes the Echols Legend a bargain I guess. I think we are all on the same page now with regards to "worth" in that what it is worth to the owner. I foolishly entered my part of worth from a standpoint of something that increases in value, as I did with the guy who paid 55 million for the Ferrari GTO. That example of that exotic masterpiece sold for 11.5 million dollars about 5-6 years ago and it was all over the NYC area newspapers that some rich nut paid that much for a "car". If you are lucky, there is one more coming up for auction probably this year that the owner only wants 64 million dollars for. My point ? The guy who bought the example 5-6 years ago for 11.5 million got his monies "worth" without question.