I have to tell you guys D'Arcy takes customer service and a desire to please to extreme levels. I first met D'Arcy years ago through my friend Allen Day (RIP) who owned a few of his rifles. I've never purchased one of them as I'm really not a "plastic" guy, but I did order one of his hats. No big deal.

Not only did I get an order confirmation via email (standard) but a follow-on email from D'arcy asking me how I was and if I had any issues with the hat to return it. Anyhow, I got the hat and like everything he does, I loved it and wrote back to him telling him so and that I tried to order one in moss but they were unavailable in XL (melon head).

I not only received an email from him telling me he was going to send a couple of samples (WITH a refund check to mail them back), but when I expressed confusion with colors, sizes, etc. he CALLED to explain the way he went about selecting a good hat maker and how the regular sized hat would probably fir me fine.

Anyway, THAT my friends is what I call customer service so now you can imagine what he puts into his rifles. I was impressed and as always, he was a pleasure to speak with. J

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”