Rage two-blades (orange), but best to see what works best with your bolts and s-p-e-e-d. I wouldn't be afraid to try a fixed blade on it, would probably start with Slicks Tricks, and then experiment if needed.

I'm running about 300-320 (estimated - need to chrono it) on a Carbon Express CRX-1 with the CE Hunter bolts, Nocturnals, and a 125 grain Rage head.

I've moved to a Redfield Revenge X-bow scope (non-illuminated) with variable power. I found the factory CE scope was pretty lacking in low light (dawn/dusk) and removed it. I tried a Viper Vortex that I had, and it was a good scope, but I had to pick a range to zero a bolt for and the rest of the lines were going to be off a bit.

With the variable power, you are matching the speed of the bolt to the scope reticule, and it's a nock-buster now out at 40 yards, as far as I can shoot. The Redfield has a ranging feature, I don use it, and doubt that I ever will.

I've found with the illuminated scopes that I have, the illumination can "bloom" in the sight picture in low light, even on the lowest settings. I'll get a green or red haze when the light is on. I've kinda decided that If I need the aiming point lit up, I'm probably outside of legal shooting hours.

Last edited by AH64guy; 05/08/15.