Originally Posted by WayneShaw
Originally Posted by Palidun
Mackay, did you consider the mission plan? Why would our military have to familiarize itself with it's own country? Why the soldiers will "infiltrate" in civilian clothing? The point is ask questions and question authority. You actually trust the Obama administration? Mold in your Wheaties? Have you noticed that the description of the exercise has been deleted from Wikipedia?

I simply ask, is there ONE THING Obama has done that has been correct? Is there ONE THING that would make you trust what he has done and how things are going? Is there ONE THING that would lead you to believe he has our Country's best interest first and foremost? Is there one thing that gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling that any and everyone can cross our border? Is there ONE THING that gives you pause that we the working people of this country pay out the nose for our healthcare, and anyone who isn't working gets it completely free? Shall I go on?

To think for a minute these "exercises" are for training purposes overseas is a joke. You need to recall what he said before he was elected in '08. He wanted a militia in this country that was every bit as big and powerful as the military. What he is doing is incorporating the military into his militia.

I can only PRAY that the military personnel will refuse to act against our own people.

Agreed......history does have a way of repeating itself.