Originally Posted by Paladin
Originally Posted by Seafire
David..

All I found is the usual BS from the Media...

The liberal leftists say its no big deal, but the Tin Foil Hat Crowd will be freaking out and calling it the opening Door of Martial Law....

The Conservative Right sources are freaking out and saying it is the opening door for Martial Law...

Way I look at it, is that the public can't get a straight story....

Like many I have NO Trust, for the Obama Administration or the George Soros ran Democrats and the New World Order Crowd...

but I also don't think we are going to enter into Martial Law...

and then there are links to all sorts of other stories on how we are going to be at war with Russia within the next month...

my take on it all, for both the nation and the private individual comes from the worlds of Teddy Roosevelt... walk softly and carry a big stick...

Jon, I certainly hope you don't think you are replying to me, The Paladin, the one with the avatar with the fire ring from a handgun, the one you have spent time with around a real campfire, the one who lives in Wyoming, not Texas, and spells his name funny (and others spell even funnier), are you?

Well I would have used Palidin but you already had it, had to alter spelling. At any rate don't you think it is odd that virtually all the originally available info and the complete mission statement has been scrubbed from the internet? I also have lived many years in Wyoming and know for a fact hermitism is an issue!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]