In reference to the thread about how women are so bad and in it for themselves only(like the men ain't at times?)

Somewhere somehow I came in possesion of an Academy gift card for 100 bucks. I don't even recall, likely a raffle ticket from the office.

Wife shops there for jeans. Its 30 minutes to the closest one. So i gave her the card, couldn't think of anything I needed and ammo is not nearly reasonable, and I haven't shot a factory load other than shotgun/rimfire in so long I can't recall....

So she went today. Calls me back while I'm shredding(she went early as I wouldn't let her mow the grass until it dries out some) and says, do I need a mojo woody or teal decoy on clearance? She had shopped for her clothes and then always heads through the other side to see if anything is on sale and checks with me on things she knows I buy( been guilty of finding pintail dekes on sale once in January and buying every box they had, so many we had to take em out of the boxes and just stuff the dekes in one by one into the explorer back seat and cargo area and barely got em in...)

I often do the same, find something that I know she uses, and give her a call.

Some might think it even better to buy it and surprise me, but we are WAY beyond that, knowing its best to call and ask, to make sure its something we want/need.

Many years ago when they were going to ban 50 bmg... we looked at one at Camp PErry, and I said nothing, just looked, and she says, maybe we should buy one before they ban em...

I think she knows I feel the same since I choked back everythign I had at one time, and bought an expensive damn cowgirls winter jacket for her. I can't stand sports much and I HATE the cowboys with a passion on top of it... but thats what she loved at the time. Funny her watching football and me not wanting anything to do with time wasted on that crap.

Thats why you are picky, find one thats like your best friend and hang on for life.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....