Originally Posted by eyeball
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by eyeball
It appears some que ers do just that.

Thats a [bleep] up post.

Sorry Jeff, but i know guys who have done that several times. Its a little more difficult than that. As has been said, Satan was once an Angel.

I have known of guys who were considered good catches who women treated like kings until they got their kids and things.

By Gods grace i have arrow heart shot a running bull elk and running bear in timber, but i recognize it as Providence and not something i can tell others is simple to do.

I know guys who years ago lost their kids to philandering women addicted to cocaine, etc.

Im not saying every guy was perfect or didnt make mistakes, but they loved and cherisished their wife and kids and provided for them. Of course, i have known of philandering worthless men too.

Far too many people will not forgive and cherish their spouse for previous mistakes or errors or aggrivations whether they be real or imagined.

I know these things happen.

But in almost every case I've seen, the choices were not nearly as well thought out as they should have been, the folks were not Christian, and the values they held were not quite what I would expect.

But yes it happens. My father made a stupid mistake, but he said it was... let his little head do all the thinking and it was dumb.

Maybe its one reason I took longer to ride it through ups and downs and see how each of us would handle it.

Probably should have known, early in our relationship when we'd bought GOOD tickets to the at the time newer group Alabama concert. Really good ones. couples friends were going etc.... and then I was offered a bowhunt... I don't think I was out of high school yet, fairly sure I wasn't....

She said, no problem, we'll do it some other time, and she took one of her sisters in my place IIRC.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....