-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 43 of 257 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 256 257
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The current fad "every Three hours" baby food diet - pushed by the Agricultural and Processed Food industry, in conjunction with the Federal Government USDA "Food Pyramid" fraud...?

The CDC is reporting that 60% of Americans are Obese!

The Five Scourges of Health:
- Obesity
- Cancer
- Cognitive Decline
- Heart Disease
- Diabetes

All Metabolic - all things we get through food.

"And over Half the people that are in the hospital, today, right now in the United States...
... are in there for Metabolic issues... because of what they ate."

... like Pizza.

GR

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did keto OMAD (one meal a day) for a while. Got amazing results but I wasn't disciplined enough to keep it up. I took a break, and, well you know the rest. Was going to get back on it this week but then transition to 2 meals a day to hopefully stick to it longer.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Any book that describes ketoacidosis and refers to it as ketosis should be thrown away. That is complete metabolic garbage.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RJY66
Originally Posted by RDW
My A1C was 8.9 and now it's less than 5.6 and I am no longer taking Metformin for many years, thanks to PB and probably more so due to IF.

Quoting because this is the most important thing by far in your post. The other stuff while good does not mean nearly as much because diabetes and or insulin resistance is the granddaddy of all diseases according to many.

You have found the proper diet for your metabolism regardless of the macros. You say it is not low carb but based on your description, my guess is that it is significantly lower than the standard diet which you were eating when you were overweight.

Exercise is great but you didn't fix that A1c with exercise, you did it with diet.

I'm glad for you.

Exactly.
Diabetes is rampant on my mother's side of the family.
I got diagnosed about 6 or 7 years ago.
I was at 8.8 A1c.
I had done the low carb thing before and experienced dramatic, rapid weight loss.
With the positive diagnosis.
I changed my lifestyle and never looked back.
I went from a miserable, depressed 6'2 270lbs to hovering around 193-200.
My energy dramatically improved, my self esteem radically improved and my A1c dropped to 5.5 to where I'm basically in diabetic remission.
I wear clothes sizes I wore in my 20's.
I continue to get great comments from my doctors using words like excellent and outstanding.
I'm 62 and am in fantastic health because I avoid carbs.
I'm never hungry and never want what I had before.
I'm a huge proponent of low a carb lifestyle because I've lived both worlds.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So now you’re stealing pics from the net to post too?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why can't someone just tell rcumguzler he is right so we can move on?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=rcamuglia]So now you’re stealing pics from the net to post too?[/quote

Like that's not what I eat.

What is wrong with you?
JFC.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Salmonella

What is wrong with you?
JFC.

Did you take that pic?

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I started "IF" over a year ago. I am 55 years old and a farrier by trade. As with many tradesmen I had arthritis, some pretty intense inflammation, aches and pains. I had gone from shoeing 5 horses a day to only three. I attempted some exercise to get healthier for about 6 months all to no avail. I was running one mile in the morning before work, push ups, situps etc. 6 months in I was still at one mile with a sore knee and hip continually plaguing me. Thats when I learned about intermittent fasting and applied it to my daily regiment! Of course according to half the stupid mf'ers that post here it obviously made zero fk'n difference so let me explain how smart these stupid mf'ers really are!!!

Two months ago I ran a 100 miles in one week challenge and did it in 4 days. Two of those 4 days I ran over 30 miles. I run 12 to 20 miles three times a week. Usually two 12 mile days and a 20 mile day at the end of the week

Last week I hiked the Cirque of the Towers in Wyoming in one fk'ing day with a 55 lb pack! That's 18 miles with two black diamond passes at 12,000 feet elevation with 5' of snow on the passes

I shoe over 10 horses everyday now when I'm working

Some very stupid mf'ers post on the campfire is all I can say. Some of these people would know a fk'ing clue if it hit them right between there pointing fk'ing eyes

Intermittent fasting is likely the most life changing thing for the better that you will ever do

My fasting page on Facebook that I started is called

"Fasting for Health and Fitness"
We are at 1800 members now world wide
If your not one of these fk'ing retards by all means come and join our fasting page

Last edited by Trystan; 07/23/23.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Trystan
I started "IF" over a year ago. I am 55 years old and a farrier by trade. As with many tradesmen I had arthritis, some pretty intense inflammation, aches and pains. I had gone from shoeing 5 horses a day to only three. I attempted some exercise to get healthier for about 6 months all to no avail. I was running one mile in the morning before work, push ups, situps etc. 6 months in I was still at one mile with a sore knee and hip continually plaguing me. Thats when I learned about intermittent fasting and applied it to my daily regiment! Of course according to half the stupid mf'ers that post here it obviously made zero fk'n difference so let me explain how smart these stupid mf'ers really are!!!

Two months ago I ran a 100 miles in one week challenge and did it in 4 days. Two of those 4 days I ran over 30 miles. I run 12 to 20 miles three times a week. Usually two 12 mile days and a 20 mile day at the end of the week

Last week I hiked the Cirque of the Towers in Wyoming in one fk'ing day with a 55 lb pack! That's 24 miles with two black diamond passes at 12,000 feet elevation with 5' of snow.

Some very stupid mf'ers post on the campfire is all I can say. Some of these people would know a fk'ing clue if it hit there right between there pointing fk'ing eyes

Carry on

Time to post a selfie of your badassedness

LOL

You ran a Marathon 4 consecutive days?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What is wrong with you?
JFC.

Did you take that pic?

No azzhole

GFY.

Jam this meat in your ass.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonymous photo sharing

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did you take that pic?

He didn't say he did.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you.

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you.

Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

What is wrong with you?
JFC.

Did you take that pic?

No azzhole

GFY.

Jam this meat in your ass.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonymous photo sharing

You work at Albertson’s?

Can’t read your name tag on your uniform

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me want be Sam's friend Lol

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

Last week I hiked the Cirque of the Towers in Wyoming in one fk'ing day with a 55 lb pack! That's 24 miles with two black diamond passes at 12,000 feet elevation with 5' of snow.

Some very stupid mf'ers post on the campfire is all I can say. Some of these people would know a fk'ing clue if it hit there right between there pointing fk'ing eyes

Carry on

LOL

Better yet! Meet me over by Portland Oregon in september and we can both enter the ultimate beast spartan race together. Pretty sure I won't see your 10 second deadlifting endurance ass there will I. Your a one trick short lived pony not a badass. I'm probably 100 lbs less than you and I can assuredly walk you straight into the dirt with a 100 lb pack. In fact I would put money on that but carry on with your picturess dreams

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Carry on

LOL

Better yet! Meet me over by Portland Oregon in september and we can both enter the ultimate beast spartan race together. Pretty sure I won't see your 10 second deadlifting endurance ass there will I. Your a one trick short lived pony not a badass. I'm probably 100 lbs less than you and I can assuredly walk you straight into the dirt with a 100 lb pack. In fact I would put money on that but carry on with your picturess dreams

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 673
Why can't someone just tell rcumguzler he is right so we can move on?

Haha!

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Page 43 of 257 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 256 257

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

402 members (10ring1, 160user, 1lesfox, 163bc, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,986 guests, and 1,061 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,760
Posts18,476,500
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.