Hop To
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
some days i feel like i'm NASCAR restrictor plate racing out there...

That's every day in and around Atlanta. Then imagine a diminished 12 year old behind the wheel.

Pile on. You're still a no good commie chkunt. And off to ignorant you go.

Ignore is for puzzys. My guess is that's why you use it so often. LOL

flooraduh! flooraduh!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
some days i feel like i'm NASCAR restrictor plate racing out there...

That's every day in and around Atlanta. Then imagine a diminished 12 year old behind the wheel.

Pile on. You're still a no good commie chkunt. And off to ignorant you go.

Ignore is for puzzys. My guess is that's why you use it so often. LOL

flooraduh! flooraduh!

He got pissed at me when I asked why old people should get automatic respect in another thread. ie, "respect your elders." He said I'm what's wrong with the world but just showed a prime example of why its stupid to automatically assume old people are worthy of respect.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Plz get along fellas

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Left lane driving is one thing but those idiots that zig zag and use all 4 lanes are trying to kill people

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Respect is earned on both sides! Go figure! Experience is what should be the focus!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Left lane driving is one thing but those idiots that zig zag and use all 4 lanes are trying to kill people

To their credit, those drivers doing triple digits and slaloming between all the other cars almost always give their turn signal. I appreciate their attempt to be safe, legal and courteous.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
So I’m driving in the left lane at 70 mph passing a truck in the right lane. And you come up behind me honking and flashing lights (and giving me the finger), wanting me to go faster. Hmm, the speed limit is just that and applies to both lane. So your wife s in the car and having a baby, try telling that to the trooper who pulls you over for reckless driving. Or you’re just careless and don’t care about my safety or for that matter about the safety of your kids or grandchildren in the car with you. Why not, why don’t you care.

Yes I’m a disabled vet, a conservative and a republican. Yes your name calling and poop throwing reflects in you.

Beware of thieves, scammers and dishonest members on the "Fire" classifieds. Ya there is a thief here too. Whatever!!

They're all around the CampFire and everywhere.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I-80 between Omaha and Des Moines is my least favorite piece of Interstate Highway because it is rolling hills, you're either going up or your going down, and there are always a lot of trucks on the road. You'll get behind a group of several trucks and when one attempts to pass the ones ahead of him, he'll block the left lane for several miles if get behind him on the uphill side of a roll.

Laffin…. You must be kidding. I’ve driven that stretch several times, and it doesn’t hold a candle to I-85 between Charlotte and Atlanta. Not even close. That stretch can be absolute traffic misery.

I haven't driven between Atlanta and Charlotte since January 1986 when I finished my MBA internship with Burroughs Computer, back when they were the go to technology provider for the banking industry and were trying, unsuccessfully, to compete with IBM in the PC market.

You are a lucky man!

Very, very, very lucky!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The off road version of this drives me mad. Cruising down a dirt road, come up at a decent clip behind some guy doing 20. He knows you're there, eating his dust, and he won't pull over to let you pass.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
So I’m driving in the left lane at 70 mph passing a truck in the right lane. And you come up behind me honking and flashing lights (and giving me the finger), wanting me to go faster. Hmm, the speed limit is just that and applies to both lane. So your wife s in the car and having a baby, try telling that to the trooper who pulls you over for reckless driving. Or you’re just careless and don’t care about my safety or for that matter about the safety of your kids or grandchildren in the car with you. Why not, why don’t you care.

Yes I’m a disabled vet, a conservative and a republican. Yes your name calling and poop throwing reflects in you.

If you're truly concerned for your safety, you should get off the highway and drive 5mph on a back road.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
No. I have cut you stupid speeding dumbass mutherfukkers out of your seatbelts and done CPR on you WAY longer than I should have because I knew you weren't going to make it, anyway.. after you just passed me running 90+ mph not 5 mins earlier. Now take every little angry hair you've got and shove it all the way up your ass because I don't care. You just killed yourself and a couple other people because you couldn't keep your foot down below 90. You GOT IT NOW?

So.......you drive in the left lane to keep speeds down, to keep us all safer.
Got it ! crazy

(you seem very angry)
Same azzhole who fills up with gas, leaves his car at the pump, and goes into the convenience store to write a check or buy lottery tickets.

Bye. Off to ignorant you go.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by fester
What gets me is azzhokes that decide the buffer
I keep between me and the car in front is an invitation
to merge in front of me……

Amazing how that works, never fails.

try that driveing a semi idotes are always taking my safety area.

Norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
I don't want anyone waiting on me and don't want to be waiting on anyone. Some people are just azzholes and don't give a damn about others.

Hey, we don't do this here. Stop it.

Take your well adjusted temperament somewhere else bud.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by norm99

Norm

When I pass a semi I always proceed a good way ahead before moving back over. I don't believe the typical driver has a good grasp on what it takes for a semi to stop.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by norm99

Norm

Excuse me Mr. Norm, but if you're on the road and I'm on the road doesn't that make it OUR safety area?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JeffA

Huh... Skip to 1:2 for a vid of LocalDirt. wink

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
anybody ever wreck a tailgator?... i bought a nearly new wrecked 78 Cordoba when i was 17 to fix and make some $$$... i was driving it to work one day before it was finished (no plates and bungee cords holding a new tail light in & the smashed trunk lid down)... so i'm doing about 45- 50 mph on a partially ice covered and very slippery 2 lane hwy (US 10)... some curly haired asswipe wearing a tie, starts tailgating me, but couldn't pass because of the ice patches... i got tired of this so i brake checked him the instant i hit a dry section... he got all squirrly (still on ice) and nearly lost it as i stabbed the gas to pull away before he hit me... instead of getting the message and backing off, he runs right up my ass whipping me the finger!... i couldn't believe this asswhole didn't know what was coming... on the next dry patch i stabbed the brakes hard!... asswipe loses it on the ice and spins into the ditch in a big cloud of flying snow!... i couldn't hold back my big Earnhardt Grin... "just wanted to rattle his cage a little" LOL...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
anybody ever wreck a tailgator?... i bought a nearly new wrecked 78 Cordoba when i was 17 to fix and make some $$$... i was driving it to work one day before it was finished (no plates and bungee cords holding a new tail light in & the smashed trunk lid down)... so i'm doing about 45- 50 mph on a partially ice covered and very slippery 2 lane hwy (US 10)... some curly haired asswipe wearing a tie, starts tailgating me, but couldn't pass because of the ice patches... i got tired of this so i brake checked him the instant i hit a dry section... he got all squirrly (still on ice) and nearly lost it as i stabbed the gas to pull away before he hit me... instead of getting the message and backing off, he runs right up my ass whipping me the finger!... i couldn't believe this asswhole didn't know what was coming... on the next dry patch i stabbed the brakes hard!... asswipe loses it on the ice and spins into the ditch in a big cloud of flying snow!... i couldn't hold back my big Earnhardt Grin... "just wanted to rattle his cage a little" LOL...

You're bragging about this?

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FreeMe

You're bragging about this?

I fail to see what he did wrong

MAGA
Page 13 of 16 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 54 invisible), 2,396 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,520
Posts18,472,567
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.