Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Yes. That was prooved definitively. Witnessed by thousands of Americans, Russians, Germans, Polish, British, French, Czechs, Italians, Dutch, Hungarians, etc. Tens of thousands of photographs, piles of remains, piles of possessions taken from the victims, camps, facilities, transportation, etc., all still present for the armies of multiple nations to witness, thousands of still surviving victim witnesses. Living corpses, tatooed with numbers, shuffling around by the tens of thousands. Mountains of human bones, ashes, hair, indisposed of corpses. Jews weren't the only up for extermination and everyone knows this. Anyone who denies that it happened is a [bleep] fool. The Soviets had their own Holocaust and got away with it scot free, exterminating as many people as the Germans did, probably more. Everyone was afraid of the Soviets and further war and let Stalin win. The Japanese pretty much got away with butchering a few million Chinese too, along with a bunch of Manchurians, Fillipinos, Malaysians, Indonesians, Koreans, etc.

That wasn't something that CNN and some Hamas representatives, some anonymous Twitter or X or whatever Musk is calling it today poster or some 24HourCampfire conspiracy wackjob came up out of their ass. It is irrefutable fact.

The whole damn 20th Century was a Holocaust. One slugfest after another, much of it ethnic or religious based hatred.

That was quite the effort post but you forgot the masturbation machines, electric floors, gas showers, nazis riding over jew necks with bicycles, the tom and jerry shotgun hole, eagle and bear cages, poisoned teeth german shepherds, boiled jew stew....all these were witness testimony lol it definitely happened, who else would come up with stories like this besides the people who write holywood scripts and graphic novels. the holocaust industry really took off in the 1970s. the japanese should have jumped on that cattle car and accused the US of jerking them off until they died or cooking them in a large pot and served to other japs with rice and egg noodles. they really missed out on some $$$ and power. never forget.

[Linked Image]
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The Flour Massacre happened. Trucks of flour were let into North Gaza. It was the first food delivery in a long time. The residents who remain there are starving and rushed to them. Roughy one hundred men women and children were then killed and 709 or so wounded by Israeli soldiers as they got the food.

Those are the facts. They aren’t even disputed by the Israelis much that I can see. The dispute comes from the whys and the wherefores it happened. Each side has a story.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
After seeing what the sand monkeys did on Oct seventh, I'm good with it. Just like I'm good with seeding the Rio Grande with Claymores...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Sportsmanship is for when nobody is looking.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Just like I'm good with seeding the Rio Grande with Claymores...
But we can't protect our borders because jews are running the show here both with the border security and the transportation and facilitation of the 3rd world invaders.
And if you call them out about it you get called an antisemite and have to listen to holocaust bs.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I just now read an account of what happened in Aljazeera. Now we should wait for the truth.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing
Everything they are doing is beyond disturbing. But the Jews have historically suffered, so they can't be held responsible.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
RE: BCBH post You're a very unintelligent man whose mind has been clouded by hatred. The foolishness you cited in your posting is obviously false and anyone with any real historical knowledge knows that it is. Only small minded gullible people who latch onto propaganda will ever believe such and these are the people who cause all of the butchery with their hysterical dumbfuckery.

If there is irrefutable proof that this "flour massacre" actually occurred how about some links to some information. Real information, not propaganda. In the meantime two groups of people are hating and killing each other over their religions even though ethnically there's not a nickles worth of difference between the two. Human history written in blood, my god is better than yours so we're going to burn your village and slaughter your people. Nation vs nation, ethnicity vs ethnicity, religion vs religion until the last one is dead. We're no better than the [bleep].

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Hamas is evil.
You'd likely be that way, too, if a super wealthy, and heavily funded, minority group were to show up on your property in huge numbers, armed, and started murdering and bombing your family, till most of the survivors left, and then claimed your land and home as their own.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BCBH
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Just like I'm good with seeding the Rio Grande with Claymores...
But we can't protect our borders because jews are running the show here both with the border security and the transportation and facilitation of the 3rd world invaders.
And if you call them out about it you get called an antisemite and have to listen to holocaust bs.
This.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real fault lies with the Europeans for [bleep] up the Middle East and Africa with their colonizing, especially what they did to the Mideast post World War 1. Today's happenings were inevitable. They shredded the world throughout the entire 20th century, finished off Imperial Russia so that Communism took over and are still fighting.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Read up on the history of the Irgun and the, so called, Stern Gang.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
The real fault lies with the Europeans for [bleep] up the Middle East and Africa with their colonizing, especially what they did to the Mideast post World War 1. Today's happenings were inevitable. They shredded the world throughout the entire 20th century, finished off Imperial Russia so that Communism took over and are still fighting.
While that holds some water, it ignores that what you describe has been the norm with humans for all of recorded history. When do think it's time to relax the blame game? Should we still take the Mongols to task for the destruction they sowed? The Hittites? The Romans?

Sam......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Interesting conversation with interesting points of view. I still couldn't care less what they do to each other in that land.

Sounds reasonable here

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hamas is evil.
You'd likely be that way, too, if a super wealthy, and heavily funded, minority group were to show up on your property in huge numbers, armed, and started murdering and bombing your family, till most of the survivors left, and then claimed your land and home as their own.

Yep, I bet they would be fine, upstanding folk had this not occurred.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Could care less. Not my people, not my fight. After what Hamas did all bets are off. All the "innocents" have to do is police their own and not let them hide amongst their ranks.

"... Could care less. ..."
How much less?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
20th century mess was just recent in a historical sense; the Jewish people had been scattered from the "Holy Lands" for centuries and the borders of nations /ethnicities was pretty well settled down into something relatively stable. The attempted extermination of the Jewish peoples pushed them to re-establish a nation back in their historical location, which was already in turmoil after the European powers redrew the boundaries. Within a short period of time you had large groups of people who hate each other's guts all pressed into the same area. The Jewish survivors having just escaped annihilation, determined to take a place of their own and the Arabic Muslims of different branches hating each other plus being displaced from where they were by ones they hated even more, determined to push them out.

Our great United Nations was supposed to solve all of these problems. What a joke.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MartinStrummer
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Could NOT care less. Not my people, not my fight. After what Hamas did all bets are off. All the "innocents" have to do is police their own and not let them hide amongst their ranks.

"... Could care less. ..."
How much less?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Hamas is evil.
That happened down here. We were dispossessed and lived on wild hogs, peas, and turnips for several generations while our land was stripped of timber, coal, and whatever the yankees wanted. We lived in shacks and traded in corn and hogs. Our land was taken for taxes and debts.

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Again if it is true or not I don’t care. Actually for either side I could care less. We have more possible killers that have crossed our borders under Biden than the whole of Hamas. We have our own crap to deal with.edk

Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

67 members (batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,540 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,055
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.