Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
DNA science proves that the “ ” in Israel and around the world are predominantly of Khazar stock. They are mainly a Turkish-Mongol blood mixture, says Dr. Schlomo Sand, a distinguished history professor from Tel Aviv University in Israel.

Sand’s heavily documented book is turning the Jewish world upside down.
One amazing fact is that the “Jews” who went to Israel from Europe in 1948 and set up the new nation have no history as a people of Israel. Instead, their ancestors were converts to Judaism. So those today who say they are “Jews” are not of Abraham. However, the Palestinians—mostly Moslem—are of Abraham!

in 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews. In sum, the vast majority of the Jews were not Jews; some of the Palestinians were. Some of the Palestinians even had a DNA chromosome which established that they were “Cohens”—workers at the ancient Temple and synagogues of the Jews.

Now you've gone and done it! Here's a bit more from Dr Sand
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/10/shlomo-sand-i-wish-to-cease-considering-myself-a-jew

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
To be clear, i am not a supporter of islam. Not a middle east supporter. Have stated numerous times. I also dont fall over myself to worship israel like some of you. Many in the middle east are bad. Israel isnt different. There is good people there and bad people. The dickheaf netty boy who is running the shoe is BAD! Saying that doesnt make one a supporter of any of the piles of chit that inhabit the middle east. My entire point was israel is killinh innocent women and children, just like the muslim terrorists. Fugg both sides. Dont understand why saying that triggers ome of you so bad. Its like talking to a leftist lol

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Hastings
Paul was rejected by the original Christian church. All over the middle-east. He was discovered as an agent of the enemies of the newly formed Christianity. He barely escaped with his life and then only under protection of the Roman Army. They had to put him in the witness protection program of the day.
My my.

“For he (Paul) is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel.” - Jesus
It is a bit odd that the Lord did not give this instruction to the real apostles appointed by Jesus. They of all people should have been told. If they had maybe they wouldn't have turned against him as did every Christian from Jerusalem to all of Asia Minor (now mostly Turkey) which was basically all of Christianity of the time.

I might be wrong to suspect Paul but if something doesn't make sense it is generally because it isn't true or information is lacking. Legend has it that Paul's Roman protectors aged out or were replaced and crazy Nero killed him. But in truth there is no real record.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If there was any credence to your position, you shouldn’t have to intentionally misrepresent the truth like you do to state your case. The only Christians who opposed Paul were the Judaizers who demanded Torah observance for all members of Jesus’ new movement (including Gentile followers of Jesus).

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by longarm
Originally Posted by cleanbarrel
DNA science proves that the “ ” in Israel and around the world are predominantly of Khazar stock. They are mainly a Turkish-Mongol blood mixture, says Dr. Schlomo Sand, a distinguished history professor from Tel Aviv University in Israel.

Sand’s heavily documented book is turning the Jewish world upside down.
One amazing fact is that the “Jews” who went to Israel from Europe in 1948 and set up the new nation have no history as a people of Israel. Instead, their ancestors were converts to Judaism. So those today who say they are “Jews” are not of Abraham. However, the Palestinians—mostly Moslem—are of Abraham!

in 2001, Dr. Ariella Oppenheim, of Hebrew University, a biologist, published the first extensive study of DNA and the origin of the Jews. Her research found that virtually all the Jews came from Khazar blood. Not only that but Oppenheim discovered that the Palestinians—the very people whom the Jews had been persecuting and ejecting from Israel’s land since 1948—had more Israelite blood than did the Jews. In sum, the vast majority of the Jews were not Jews; some of the Palestinians were. Some of the Palestinians even had a DNA chromosome which established that they were “Cohens”—workers at the ancient Temple and synagogues of the Jews.

Now you've gone and done it! Here's a bit more from Dr Sand
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/10/shlomo-sand-i-wish-to-cease-considering-myself-a-jew

Uh oh, that should shake-up the Western zionist death cult.

But it won't...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If there was any credence to your position, you shouldn’t have to intentionally misrepresent the truth like you do to state your case. The only Christians who opposed Paul were the Judaizers who demanded Torah observance for all members of Jesus’ new movement (including Gentile followers of Jesus).
And that was all the Jews of "Palestine" Israel and Paul himself in a written letter to Timothy said that ALL in Asia Minor had turned against him. At that time that would have been every Christian church except in Rome and of those we don't know where they stood.

Paul was not accepted by the early Christians. They were getting ready to take stern measures against him. His sponsors, the collaborationist Jewish hierarchy and the Roman Army got the hell out of Dodge with Paul and put him on a ship. There is not a word from Paul' protectors or his Christian detractors that indicates Paul had any support from one person in the early Christian churches.

That ambiguous sentence in 2nd Peter was certainly a forgery as was the whole of 2nd Peter.

Antlers: if it makes any difference to you, you can quit answering. Anything I say on the subject is not directed to you and I have no expectation of reaching you.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no expectation of reaching you.
From what we’ve all seen here in these types of threads over the years where you’ve been posting your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble, you haven’t reached anybody.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
From what we’ve all seen here in these types of threads over the years where you’ve been posting your made-up Hebrew Roots Movement psychobabble, you haven’t reached anybody.
Every part of the New Testament that he cannot twist towards a Judaizing slant he rejects as fake or false.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Every part of the New Testament that he cannot twist towards a Judaizing slant he rejects as fake or false.

My poor Mom got hood winked by 'Jews for Jesus.' She had Dick Cheney on her fridge and a map showing where Christians are persecuted around the world. I had to point out to her that Israel/Palestine wasn't marked for some strange reason. I then explained to her the reason. Her trip to the Holy Land with Pop began to be seen from a different perspective. Not all Bible thumpers are hopeless.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by KFWA
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

It is amazing that you fell for that propaganda so quickly.

There is a Box Car with you name on it... just awaiting.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler
The Wandering Who by Gilad Atzmon

So much for that fable.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
"Anywhere People Are Less Stupid?" Can't find your way home?

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 03/03/24.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I have quit trying to guess what is accurate or not in the media, especially when it relates to Gaza

but there are claims that Israel used a bait trap of flour to lure hungry Palestinians in to get food and opened up on them

that is disturbing

It is amazing that you fell for that propaganda so quickly.

There is a Box Car with you name on it... just awaiting.

yea because the first sentence of the post says I'm all in

I'm more worried about the people on here who'd happily be putting the people in the box cars

Last edited by KFWA; 03/03/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
"Anywhere People Are Less Stupid?" Can't find your way home?

LOL...

Very true sometimes...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
yea because the first sentence of the post says I'm all in

I'm more worried about the people on here who'd happily be putting the people in the box cars

And whom might those people be?

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I'd start with people who have poor reading comprehension

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

So... people with poor reading comprehension... will be putting other people in box cars?

Is that what you are saying?

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

So... people with poor reading comprehension... will be putting other people in box cars?

Is that what you are saying?

there would another caveat, people that go from condition 1 to condition 2 on Fed Ex drivers

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
there would another caveat, people that go from condition 1 to condition 2 on Fed Ex drivers

Condition 1... to Condition 2

Now THAT is damn funny...

I had no idea... you were a gun guru as well...

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I had no idea...

that's kind of the point I've been trying to make

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,054 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,617
Posts18,532,974
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.