Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by ADK4Rick
our 7 YO daughter walked in on us last night,we both forgot to lock the door.
I'm avoiding her today so she can't ask me questions,while trying to think up a believable lie to explain what she saw.

I hope she's not damaged from what she saw.
[size:17pt][/size]

You have got to be kidding!!!!! shocked

Don't avoid her and be honest and up front about it. It's what mommies and daddies do when they are in love and how she got here. You'll be surprised to find out she has more understanding about sex than you realize. You don't have to give her the triple XXXX rated version but don't hide about what you do as if what you are doing is somehow wrong and evil. She'll be more damaged if you lie to her than if you are honest and up front about it.

Of course, if you are a Christian than sex is probably wrong, evil, and sinful to you and you will have trouble with explaining it to her which is why you are having a problem with your conscience now. For us Pagans we don't have that kind of baggage so explaining to our children about sex under the conditions you have described is easier.

YOU! Have got to be kidding...

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm avoiding her today so she can't ask me questions,while trying to think up a believable lie to explain what she saw.

Not unless having the cat jump up on the bed and walk on my back during the process counts.

It's gettin' kinda old, actually,...hump a coupla times,..throw an elbow at the cat,...hump a few more times,..throw another elbow.

Then the wife gets an attitude,..

"Quit mistreating Baby Peeper!"

I'm like,..you know,.."Fug Baby Peeper!,...I'm tryin' ta get laid here,..and at age 54 that takes enough concentration widdout a cat's wet ass nose snufflin' all over my damn head and distracting my train o'thought.

,...sheeeeeeit,...

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Made me think of this other situation,..

I used to work with this guy,.,..single,..easygoing,..very calm and laid back,...

,..well,...he arranged a rendevous with this woman who had a 4 year old boy.

The boy was out playing so they thought it was a good time to sneak in a quickie.

He was doin' his thang,...down to the short strokes,..alla sudden, some 4 year old boy is spankin' him all across the ass with a plastic wiffle ball bat and hollerin' out, "GET OFF MY MOMMA!"

That pretty much took the pressure outta the situation and ended it,..

He was all tore up next day,...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Don't avoid her and be honest and up front about it. It's what mommies and daddies do when they are in love and how she got here. You'll be surprised to find out she has more understanding about sex than you realize. You don't have to give her the triple XXXX rated version but don't hide about what you do as if what you are doing is somehow wrong and evil. She'll be more damaged if you lie to her than if you are honest and up front about it.

Of course, if you are a Christian than sex is probably wrong, evil, and sinful to you and you will have trouble with explaining it to her which is why you are having a problem with your conscience now. For us Pagans we don't have that kind of baggage so explaining to our children about sex under the conditions you have described is easier.

I can see why you turned pagan... because you have NO clue about Christianity.....a shame.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Not unless having the cat jump up on the bed and walk on my back during the process counts.

It's gettin' kinda old, actually,...hump a coupla times,..throw an elbow at the cat,...hump a few more times,..throw another elbow.

I'm like,..you know,.."Fug Baby Peeper!,...I'm tryin' ta get laid here,..and at age 54 that takes enough concentration widdout a cat's wet ass nose snufflin' all over my damn head and distracting my train o'thought.

,...sheeeeeeit,...

And you expect us to believe that the cat's name is "Baby Peeper." How do we know that is not your wife's pet name for the Little General? whistle

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
laugh laugh laugh

maddog

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goodnews

[size:17pt][/size]

YOU! Have got to be kidding...

Nope. Honesty is the best policy.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rost495

I can see why you turned pagan... because you have NO clue about Christianity.....a shame.

Heck, I grew up in an ultra conservative Roman Catholic family with a conservative Jewish background. I know all about sex and Christianity and Judaism and sex as well and it ain't a healthy relationship between religion and sex. I spent a number of years in Catholic school and Catholic summer school. I have a number of priest and nuns in the family with even a bishop and cloistered nun in the mix. Been there, done that one, know all about it.

I became a Pagan/Deist because I knew what I was giving up and Christianity was not the path for me. No regrets, happy as a clam.

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
... happy as a clam.

Bearded? smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
... happy as a clam.

Bearded? smile

Should I say happy as a bearded clam????? grin

IC B3

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Should I say happy as a bearded clam????? grin

Well, bearded clams have always made me very happy.

John

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Heck, I grew up in an ultra conservative Roman Catholic family with a conservative Jewish background. I know all about sex and Christianity and Judaism and sex as well and it ain't a healthy relationship between religion and sex. I spent a number of years in Catholic school and Catholic summer school. I have a number of priest and nuns in the family with even a bishop and cloistered nun in the mix. Been there, done that one, know all about it.

I became a Pagan/Deist because I knew what I was giving up and Christianity was not the path for me. No regrets, happy as a clam.

Then why are you so judgemental towards Christians? You chose your path and now you are self-righteous? Is that why you have no problem chitting on others' paths every chance you get?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I spent a number of years in Catholic school and Catholic summer school. I have a number of priest and nuns in the family with even a bishop and cloistered nun in the mix. Been there, done that one, know all about it.

If you get your ideas on sex from those who are not supposed to participate you aren't getting the full story. Christians I know and the one married think sex is great and are in no way inhibited. I married a pagan one and she was a none. None in the morning, none at noon and none at night. Married a Christian lady and have been trying to keep up for the last 31 years.

Sorry my friend, not buying it.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That right there is Hilarious!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

,...sheeeeeeit,...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I have spent the rest of my life convincing some female or other to hide it for me grin grin

Is it just me, or does this sound funny to anyone else? I'm thinking this is one of those places where a few more key strokes might be worth the trouble in order to avoid misunderstanding. I do understand what you meant though.........I think. grin

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Can't decide which is funnier; the one with the cat or the 4 year old with the wiffle bat.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yea...but they wasn't my kids...

Come on America,
Athletes and actors are not heroes, only soldiers, airmen,marines and sailors get that respect�and let's add firemen and LEO's

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Not a parent, but I wonder what people said back when they had 10 kids in a 1 room cabin. Kids knew what ws going on, heck, the animals did it.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I thought of the book Kabloona when I read the post. Life in an igloo was apparently a "bit close" - and also readily shameless it seems.

One big bed, one big blanket. Hmmmmm?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
[quote=ADK4Rick]our 7 YO daughter walked in on us last night,we both forgot to lock the door.

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Then why are you so judgemental towards Christians? You chose your path and now you are self-righteous? Is that why you have no problem chitting on others' paths every chance you get?

I never chit on any one's spiritual path but Christianity is an exclusivistic religion and many Christians do try to scare the bejesus out people with their Hell and damnation. I run into it all the time and some of it on the fire.

I admit I'm bias and based on my posts you know where my bias comes from. Many Christians do not consider Catholics Christians which I could care less about. Certainly in my day sex was only for procreation in the Catholic Church and nothing else. My parents lead a very unhappy married life once the procreation part was over.

Sorry if I offended you.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 51 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,350 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,276
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.