E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by maddog
...that doesn't believe he was just shot yesterday and his body has been buried at sea? Not sure and no proof, but I think there is a major credability gap going on here. I guess I can see them saying it, so the mussies think he was buried in accordance with their religious beliefs, but my doubting mind is raising the BS flag, on that part of the reporting. JMHO.

maddog
You're not the only one. Burying him at sea practically cinches it that something's rotten in Denmark. Makes absolutely no sense otherwise.

I see your supply is running low again or you overdosed on idiot conspiracy theory pills again. We did the same thing to German leaders after Nuremberg for the same reason.

[Linked Image]

Interesting how you claim to have a distrust for the sitting President, yet you're quick to make fun of those who point out obvious problems with the government's story in this instance. Would you have us believe everything this administration says?

Nuremberg was a trial in which, at least to the best of my knowledge, the identity (to say nothing of whether they were actually dead) of the defendants was not in question. Just a little different situation...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And you're an idiot..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
And you're an idiot..
Well, it certainly behooves you and your ilk to do your parts in creating that impression. That much is for sure.

mjc Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I�d be surprised if an autopsy wasn�t performed before OBL was dumped in the ocean. I�d also be surprised if significant tissue samples weren�t kept for further proof / testing after the autopsy. Our government kept his sister�s brain for a DNA sample. They probably did the same thing with OBL if there was any brain sample left worth keeping.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't worry Hawk, pretty soon all your little kook butt-buddies will join you here in the great OBL conspiracy to go along with your other idiotic ones..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And you're an idiot..
Well, it certainly behooves you and your ilk to do your parts in creating that impression. That much is for sure.

You do a fine job of that yourself, no help necessary

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Good Lord, Chris...

Think, for just a few seconds, about identification, disposal, and NOT giving the rabid nutjobs something (else) to go apeshit over.

The US military acted professionally, and cleanly; dealt with the POS, and disposed of the remains in a professional, nonchalant manner; adding insult to injury by NOT hyping it.

Pics will eventually come out, and that'll be that.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Don't worry Hawk, pretty soon all your little kook butt-buddies will join you here in the great OBL conspiracy to go along with your other idiotic ones..
I merely observe the obvious suspicious nature of this situation.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH

You do a fine job of that yourself, no help necessary
and here comes an ilk.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Seems a bit odd.

Why would they bother to load his body on the boat if they were just going to dump it in the ocean?

Because DEVGRU's mission was to kill Bin Laden, retrieve his body for positive identification and gather any intel present at the compound. Nothing more, nothing less. I doubt the operators were really concerned about where the body was going to be disposed of at the time of the raid, as I'm sure they were preoccupied with completing the objective and getting the Hell out of dodge.

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

As I say it makes me absolutely despondent. Maybe JSOC and Seal Team Six used those special new world order black helicopters for the mission which explains how they spoofed the Pack radar. And what would you have done with his body? Leave him there - a martyr to the cause; bury him at Bagram or maybe Fort Bragg or Norfolk? Throwing him (excuse me "easing him") over the side seems pretty logical to me - particularly after getting positive ID. The conspiracy crowd is just as bad as any of the leftist America haters. I don't know why it is so hard to believe that patriotic Americans serving in our intelligence and military services for the last decade have made incredible sacrifices to find this man. They deserve our respect and thanks. I want to believe that most thinking Americans believe that. But it is clear that far too many weren't worth the effort.

"We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Good Lord, Chris...

Think, for just a few seconds, about identification, disposal, and NOT giving the rabid nutjobs something (else) to go apeshit over.

The US military acted professionally, and cleanly; dealt with the POS, and disposed of the remains in a professional, nonchalant manner; adding insult to injury by NOT hyping it.

Pics will eventually come out, and that'll be that.

Amen.

I think what a lot of people are failing to grasp is the people involved in this raid: the CIA's SAD, DEVGRU, 160th SOAR, maybe Delta, are the absolute best of the best special operations personnel that this country (and world) has to offer.

These guys are trained to complete their mission objectives without emotion and handle things professionally. They did with the body just as they did the Blackhawk that mechanical troubles on the flight in, and that is destroy all evidence so that the item/object in question could not fall into an enemy's hands.

Sean is right, too, in that pictures will eventually surface. I'm sure most of the firefight and aftermath is documented on video, as well, though that'll likely be classifed.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RedLeg

As I say it makes me absolutely despondent. Maybe JSOC and Seal Team Six used those special new world order black helicopters for the mission which explains how they spoofed the Pack radar. And what would you have done with his body? Leave him there - a martyr to the cause; bury him at Bagram or maybe Fort Bragg or Norfolk? Throwing him (excuse me "easing him") over the side seems pretty logical to me. The conspiracy crowd is just as bad as any of the leftist America haters. I don't know why it is so hard to believe that patriotic Americans serving in our intelligence and military services for the last decade have made incredible sacrifices to find this man. They deserve our respect and thanks. I want to believe that most thinking Americans believe that. But it is clear that far too many weren't worth the effort.

The government has told too many lies for too long for people to take anything they say at face value.

Personally, I don't get too invested in any type of government account.

I've learned that it saves a lot of disappointment.

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
They've already said the SEALs launched from, returned to, and had the body on board the USS Carl Vinson.

That's a 3200+ crew ship.

You can bet your ass that EVERY person on that ship knew EXACTLY what was onboard from the second it landed on that deck.

But, it's all a big smokescreen?

Come on.... you're going to get 3200 sailors and Marines in on a the entire fake?

Not a chance.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Plinker
We want A CERTIFIED COPY OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE! laugh

Who would you want to certify it? What would "certification" mean? If you saw such a certified copy, how would you know it's authentic?

Steve

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I hope the sorry excuse for a human being is enjoying his virgins-lol. If he was a true Muslim, surely he would have stepped up and took one for the team already so he enjoy the rewards of martyrdom. Good riddance!

It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first.
Ronald Reagan

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
They've already said the SEALs launched from, returned to, and had the body on board the USS Carl Vinson.

That's a 3200+ crew ship.

You can bet your ass that EVERY person on that ship knew EXACTLY what was onboard from the second it landed on that deck.

But, it's all a big smokescreen?

Come on.... you're going to get 3200 sailors and Marines in on a the entire fake?

Not a chance.

I'm just real sure they paraded all 3200+ sailors past his body when it was piped aboard. Bullshit.

He was brought aboard late at night, handcuffed and blindfolded without any fanfare. He was hustled below and is right now being interrogated. They dumped a box of rocks overboard.

If OSB is fit to serve as dead I want to see the official Death Certificate. It's a simple thing just release it, no big deal. What is BHO hiding?

I say the American People have a constitutional right to the Death Certificate. Why wouldn't anyone want to know if OSB is qualified to be Dead?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the videos and photos will all be released....for maximum embarssment to al Q.

the computers and cell phones are more useful than an old man's memory anyway.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I take it back...you do wear beads.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (AlanF, 300_savage, 35, AceBall, Amos63, 10 invisible), 1,452 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,329
Posts18,505,914
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.