-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"This has been his chuch for his entire life.....".

That deal don't seem to be working that well for either party.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The guy is twenty years old, goes to church and must be watched because he has been known for some very odd behavior with the younger kids in the past and has concenting sex with a fifteen year old?

Besides this guy being a scum bag, the church allows him on their property and around their children which I find disturbing as the perv's behavior.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Stone him

laugh

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Church folks NEED to pray for some common sense....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If this was back when I was born I woulden't have been born. My mother was 15 when my sister was born, My father was 25 so he would of been put in jail and I would of not been made when my mother was 16. she turned 17 just before I was born. Funny how things work. so are we getting too paranoid about 15 yearolds having sex? If god diden't want them to have sex he would of not made them able to have babies at that age, grin

IC B2

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
A difficult situation, the key to which is the heart of this young man.

Best possible outcome IMHO would be that he receive help through a prison ministry for the next few years. And the young lady and her parents could stand some counseling & instruction also.

Is this a UMC church per chance?
Exactly what I was thinking. Let him be reformed in prison. How much will the church suffer if something else happens or it loses membership.

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
I'd want to know more about the girl before I stoned this guy or condemned him to prison. I dated a 15 yr. old Sunday school teacher when I was in high school. She was the biggest slut I've ever dated in my life.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good grief!
Just gimme some truth..

Ex told me her first time she was 14, he was 18, and she was the aggressor, talked him into it.

Situations such as this the truth needs to be found, before lives are forever ruined.

Last edited by 700LH; 05/17/12.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Agreed but under the law he is already cooked and who was the aggressor makes no difference at all.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
This guy was an upstanding citizen, church member and public servant...... Let the 20 year old alone. I'm sure he has alot of "projects" he has to do.... Meddling people, don't you know once saved always saved? He already has his ticket for Heaven.... The rest is history to be made...

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good grief!
Just gimme some truth..

Ex told me her first time she was 14, he was 18, and she was the aggressor, talked him into it.

Situations such as this the truth needs to be found, before lives are forever ruined.
That's what I mean. That Sunday school teacher didn't try to talk me into it. On our first date she just unbuckled my jeans, grabbed me by the dick and said "[bleep] the hell outta me". She was an animal in the bedroom and obviously well experienced before I got ahold of her.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PAMac
This guy was an upstanding citizen, church member and public servant...... Let the 20 year old alone. I'm sure he has alot of "projects" he has to do.... Meddling people, don't you know once saved always saved? He already has his ticket for Heaven.... The rest is history to be made...

What's YOUR sin count this week? Care to share?
Guess God looks at YOU different, cause you're special.
Good luck.
Always love the "this guy is so much WORSE than me" argument, but I'm pure.
In case you haven't read deep enough, God doesn't have a rating system.
Lead on.

Have Dog

Will Travel

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 700LH
Good grief!
Just gimme some truth..

That begs the question, Why is she an ex?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I am responsible for my own salvation... So my "sin count" is between me myself and only one other and that "one" other is definitely not you....

So you are defending Dennis Rader and his actions? I sure as heck haven't killed or raped anybody, or had inapropriate relations with a child. Doing it once might have been a mistake, doing it again after authorities have been involved shows low !!!morals!!!DING! DING! DING! DING! and the beginnings of a pattern.

You my friend need to go reevaluate your answer because A "true" repentance is seen in ones actions and not words.

To the OP you are not in the wrong and kudos to you and the board for invoking a precautionary stance. And may the young man involved in this situation come out convicted and not crucified....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

To the OP you are not in the wrong and kudos to you and the board for invoking a precautionary stance. And may the young man involved in this situation come out convicted and not crucified....

Good post.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
YOU are responsible for your salvation. WOW. News to me.
Good luck.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, YOU have NOTHING to do with YOUR salvation.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A "true" repentance. Give me a break.
How did you do the next day, after your "true" repentance?
Re-WOW.

Have Dog

Will Travel

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
As per PAMac: "don't you know once saved always saved? He already has his ticket for Heaven....."
Sorry, but that statement is totally incorrect! As Jesus said, "Go and SIN NO MORE (speaking to the prostitue at the time)." Christ himself forgave her but his own admonition was to SIN NO MORE! In other words, clean up your act! A person can fall from grace by their own actions and/or repeating the actions that caused the problems in the first place! Salvation is a gift of God, not works! You can foul yourself up if you aren't careful. Yes, God makes the choice and grants forgiveness, but HE IS NO ONE'S FOOL and he won't be mocked.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

There is other stuff in this book I got about free will and other stuff about choosing and choices and pretty much alot of other stuff about life and it's directions and paths. But I'm sure it doesn't mention anything about henpecking others..... Good on you Brother....or are you? Seems I was just scolded for being special but thats not the case, I just shovel the Donkey doo....

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (16penny, 12344mag, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 61 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,783
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.