Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by ingwe
We NEED to toss the electoral college...it would be one step towards your vote actually counting...

Yep. Things would be very different already if the popular vote was followed, rather than the delegate system. Reduce it to the top two and run them off. It works for the States.

The next step would be to make the vote counters accountable...

Believe it or not, I sometimes question their math.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ingwe

The next step would be to make the vote counters accountable...

Believe it or not, I sometimes question their math.....

It's not the math, hanging electrons are small and hard to decipher.
Believe it or not, yesterday I voted by filling in circles on paper with a #2 pencil. It was fed into a card reader just like High School in the 1970s. This is after the state and counties invested in new high tech, fool proof, electronic voting machines to replace the old low tech paper punch voting machines. Where did that money really go?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I think we are going to wish that the senate had confirmed Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court once Hillary is elected.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BeanMan
I think we are going to wish that the senate had confirmed Merrick Garland for the Supreme Court once Hillary is elected.

If the R's lose, and it's looking more every day that Hillary will be handed the office by the Trumpinator, they can still approve Garland as long as Obama doesn't pull the nomination.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
...you have a concentrated effort by the party elites to thwart a majority,...

*That* is a succinct and accurate description of what is going on. The fact that so many self-professed 'freedom lovers' and 'conservatives' and 'Christians' here are supportive of it is hypocritically hilarious...but not surprising at all.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Basketball ring. Lmfao

Cruz voice..."Listen folks it's like this: if the rules of football require everyone to acquire a football bat....then you betta get a football bat."

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Redneck
........it's pretty obvious that Cruz/Kasich should just plain drop out - today.. It's over for those two; has been for Kasich since Feb..

And then Cruz referred to the hoop as a 'basketball ring'. LMAO. THAT'LL go over real well in IN...

So, after last night, if they continue to stay in, isn't it then fairly well assured that the GOP is working behind doors to figure out a way to defy the voters? And what will be THAT result? Voters stayin' home and giving the election to TFP?? Or will there truly be riots in the streets from voters who do NOT WANT another career politician being foisted on 'em by the establishment GOP? Will it be the final expiration of the GOP?

Or all the above?

I completely agree. I still don't care for Trump, but the majority of the voters do. The writing's on the wall. Momentum is everything in this process, and Trump clearly has it.

Kelly
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I for 1 like the college being there.

It stops the majority from screwing over the minority.

It was put there as a firewall to keep a dictator from jumping the country with a popular vote,as an example exiling all folks that train Police dogs.

If it happened it would destroy what we know as a free country.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 51 invisible), 2,690 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.