Don't misunderstand me, the ACA is a piece of crap that brings us one giant step closer to socialized medicine, which will be a disaster. I'm pissed that the Federal government is allowed to force us to take health insurance. I am angry that it had overcomplicated healthcare and added useless regulation, paperwork and penalties to a system that needs simplification. I'm not all that angry at the Supreme Court. They do what they do and that is interpret laws.

I AM pissed at Congress and the jackasses that passed this in the first place. "We have to pass it to find out what's in it" and all of that bullcrap.

It is the job of Congress to make and pass laws. It became en vogue for the GOP to give up the fight and lean on the Supreme Court to find laws unconstitutional and things the Left foisted upon us. No more! Better dig in and fight from now on. Roberts et. Al. will no longer do your dirty for you.

I'm pissed at the electorate that put Øbama and his minions in power, but pleased they reversed the House as soon as possible. I'm pissed at the Dead Cat voters who lead the passive-aggressive apathy in '12. I certainly will be more than pissed if some Third Party yahoo torpedoes the GOP in '16 and elects the Beast.

From now on, fight the fight in Congress, and not in court. You can't count on them and shouldn't have to.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo