Originally Posted by FOsteology
This decision got me from 99% sure to 100%....I am never voting again. It doesn't matter even a little, because we now have a legal precedent from the highest court/super-legislature that laws only mean whatever the arbitrary whim of unaccountable people with unlimited power feel like they mean on any given day according to whatever personal politics they are feeling at any given moment.

It is ARBITRARY WHIM of unaccountable, omnipotent oligarchs as ruling authority. Shorter term - abject, pure tyranny.

Voting, participating, politics, etc...all meaningless since no law means what is written, only what 5 of 9 justices feel like it means on any given day. U of M law school made the 14th Amendment vague and meaningless, Kelo makes the 5th Amendment vague and meaningless, and this latest decision makes written law itself utterly meaningless. Whatever is the media's favored position that month, that week, that day or even that minute....that is what law means.

So you vote. Your guy wins. That guy gets some truly awesome piece of legislation passed that you are in love with. It doesn't matter one bit, because if at some later date the media and 5 of 9 justices don't like that law, they'll simply invalidate it. Likewise, your guy loses, and a law you hate gets written and the government rules you by all manner of breaking, ignoring, bending said law. Okie doke, all they need to continue their nonsense is the media and 5 of 9 justices to say "yeah, but the law is what we say today, so the government can keep f**king with you because well, they have a compelling interest and what they meant was...."

Either way, your vote, your guy, your party, your ideology, and the written law itself are all UTTERLY MEANINGLESS AND SUBORDINATE to what 5 of 9 justices and the media feel at any moment.

I can't even figure out what to call this form of tyranny. Rule by the dumbest few + corporate media + apathy/ignorance of the citizenry? Not exactly sure what that is called...any PoliSci majors out there that can drop a term for that?

In any case, voting is officially the biggest waste of time and most glaring example of delusional, wishful thinking in this particular body politic.

6-3, the SCOTUS just convinced me to never vote again because my vote is perfectly useless and meaningless. My efforts are far better directed at avoiding Leviathan's "gentle caresses", and finding ways to protect my life, my family and my property from their tyrannical whimsies. mad

Again, the court has defined the issues for the next election.
2010 was a Conservative landslide.
2012 was lost because about 4 million so-called Conservatives did not show up in critical swing states.
2014 was a Conservative landslide.
2016 will be the next Conservative landslide if a strong Conservative can beat the GOP Good-Old-Boys in the primaries.
Thanks to the SCOTUS, that Conservative will win the general in the third Conservative landslide. And hold both Houses.

That our day is over and our race has been run is nothing more than LSM Left-wing propaganda. They are the ones telling us to stay home and not vote.
Unbelievable how so many have bought into their sales job.
They are today's Sunshine Soldiers.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 06/27/15.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."