Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Spot on Doc, but what I can't figure out is why conservatives have been so unable to win the war of persuasion. Is it because we have the naive idea that good ideas have to win out on their merits, alone? Is it because enlisting the ad-men is beneath our dignity? Why can't we figure out how to sway the gullible?

Or is it that no-one can beat a permissive Santa Claus?

The composition of our society frightens me most.

in so far as i know, the santa man was shot dead out in kali the other day by a devout muslim?

as population pressures build up, increase, and become more difficult to manage in a civilized way, the challenges increase. right now, the killings appear to be less than 50 in general and on average. that's been exceeded, but usually it's less, plus the wounded.

everytime i listen to the cnn or the fox, i hear that the gov't has the fbi, the dea, the atf, homeland security, marshall service, and others on the scene, after the fact. where is the next level of expertise? the UN has security forces, where are they? germany is sending support to the middle east, france is sending bombers, and some of the local aramaic countries are joined in.

is islam fixin' to experience a civil war?

will Fortress America be a part of the final solution?

if so, then a catharsis might be in order?