[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Doubletap,
My above pictured 1951 $157 Rem550-1 in the pic has a half chamber that slides back "recoiling chamber" so the tiny recoil energy of the CCI CB short does not have to do slide acceleration and high friction extraction at the same time.

My 1968 $200 Rem 552 semi auto [later model] does not have a sliding sleeve chamber. It will not cycle CCI CB shorts. I can reduce the recoil spring down to the point of jamming in the forward direction, and it still cannot extract.

I don't know, but I am going to guess that the $230 kit you linked will cycle shorts just great, but not cycle the BB gun silent CCI CB shorts with 0.5 gr gunpowder and a 29 gr bullet that I have been brain shotting the coons with.

So unless you can find a Rem 550-1, not easy to find, CCI CB shorts are fastest shot though pump 22s.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps