Hi Ken,
<br>
<br>First, I was fortunate enough to meet Bill Jordan back in the 60's at a law enforcement conference in El Paso. I was impressed with his slow deep drawl and clear concise manner. Later at a BBQ we spoke for awhile, and I of course was in awe. He made me feel like an old friend. He was quite interestsd in our cattle rustling problems here in Florida!
<br>
<br>On the subject of close encounters of the worst kind. I had one, way back in 1966. I survived with some injuries and the BG didn't. This was not pleasant nor am I anything but thankful to be here to tell the tale. There is no exaltation in killing another human being, only in surviving a deadly encounter. It did not turn me away from short arms however, it made my become more proficient instead. It was, and I believe this today as I did then, my training in Bill Jordans methods along with my other training that allowed me to survive. I am eternally grateful that I had that training and knowledge when I needed it!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me