Originally Posted by anothergun
I have loaded Hornady, Sierra, Nosler, Speer, Winchester, Remington, Barnes.... with no pressure problem hot or mild in any rifles I own. Disregarding Brownell. Sorry, I speak from experience.

Sorry heym06 but you are missing some other varibles other than jacket consistency.

I guarantee that the OP didn't heed to 10% below start loads, and that's the reason for the blow ups.
. Yes I know there are other variables, I was just trying to educate a little on something over looked by many. I'm not sure anyone has fixed his problem, are you? Hell for all we know he's using the wrong powder, or volume, scale not calibrated. What's your input other than to tell us you have used many bullets, as most here including myself have with no problems, and assuming he didn't work up the load! I don't disregard Dr. Brownell he did more in-depth studies than most, and I suggested reading all of them! I speak from experience also over fifty years reloading, plus two years gunsmithing school, and metallurgy!