If "ultimate" is subjective, it can't be done...

fwiw...
Rifles that are both very light and easy to shoot well are expensive propositions and for me at least, get chosen for hunts with more on the line in money, prep and years accumulating points. Personally speaking...have had Nula, Montana and a custom lightweight M-70. Prefer a barrel with a bit more out front. I'm not crazy about 700s, but the 700TI cuts weight where others (cept Pierce) can't.

A 24" #3 tube reduces the waving wand effect when panting at altitude and it has been a notable improvement for me, over past lightweights.

Prefer the 280AI as recoil-wise the 280AI is as much case capacity as I want to stand in a 6# all-up piece. The scope included in that 6# figure is a 3-9x42 Zeiss 1" (16oz). At the time of the build, the smith talked me out of the 7 Rem SAUM, which has effectively the same capacity. Since then Nosler made the 280AI legitimate w/brass. I like the way it worked out.

If I had your SA TI, I do whatever 6.5 or 7mm case without having to fireform, that would get me the most FPS with a .248 SD class bullet.

YMMV...

Defend the Constitution