Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Interesting. I tend to disbelieve ALL polling at this juncture of this cluster of an election. But still interesting.

I have personally delivered 2 voters who would've gone Clinton but now say they will go 3rd party. One Green, one Lib. They won't vote Trump but at least that gets them out of the Clinton column.

If it's close here I'll have to, God help me, vote Trump. I think he'll be a disaster. But those SCOTUS appointments....

Getting Kate Brown out of Salem is just as important locally. She's a gun-grabbing wench who'd love Cali-style "common sense gun grabbing" ..... also is deeply connected to the Kitzhaber corruption that took him down.

Given all the speculation how can you know what is close until it is TOO DAMN LATE. Vote Trump, and by all means move those HRC's (that can't see it) to third party...but my gawd if you've got any sense, save the third party vote for the next rodeo. This one is too big.

Liberalism; The impossible yet accepted notion that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.