Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I didn't try and persuade my democrat acquaintances that Trump was a better choice, that would have been a losing battle. Instead I hammered on Hilary's corruption and lies. I had more than a few tell me that there was no way they'd vote for a criminal like her. They will, according to them, vote for Johnson. I don't care I just want to bleed votes from the bltch.

THIS is what "true conservatives" nationally should have been doing. Not pissing and moaning about what might have been; not whining that they would have to vote for Pence; not bellyaching about what Trump did or did not do or say; not wringing hands over what Kristol and other political hacks might write, and DAMNED sure not looking at some jackass like Johnson or McMullin as "vote worthy"...

No, people that actually had their heads on straight and. It straight up their own asses worked like Hell to make sure Hitlery got as few votes as possible, by whatever means necessary...

Damned shame so few understood this.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.