I have also owned a pile of Sako 75/85 rifles, im no Sako fanboy like many on this thread but i do love the fit, finish and feel of the rifles, i never had a problem with sako synthetic stocks, i actually liked them for their lightness and feel but im no stock snob and have no problem with injection molded stocks......on the other hand I am also under no illusion that every Sako rifle will shoot 5 shot MOA groups, yes Sako makes that claim and most of my rifles would live up to the guarantee but i also had a few that absolutely would not shoot even a 2" 3 shot group much less a 5 shot MOA group.......and almost every one Of my Sako 30-06 action length rifles had the very common ejection problems ( hitting the scope ) though none of my .308, or .300 WSM rifles had this issue, I always used low rings as I cant stand a scope that sits and a mile over the reciever, i dont see how anyone can possibly get a proper cheekweld with such high scopes......Sako rifles are overall good rifles but not the best thing since sliced bread.....Ha!........Hb