Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Things I don't like "coz" are people who dislike stuff based on a narrow minded world view, instead of disliking stuff due to having researched, discussed, tried for themselves.

However, I think every man ought to have at least a few things they just don't like. I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying we all have these biases. Some of us try to cloak them in thin veils of alleged rationality. Some of us let these things rule them.

Me? 270 WIN. I just can't stand it. It's a relatively benign bias. There are plenty of chamberings this side or that of 270 that I can go my whole life hating it and not have it get in my way. I can throw all my irrationalities on it and leave myself open to a myriad of other possibilities. Besides, it helps to prop up my equally irrational love of the 30-06. I do all my hunting on the east side of the Mississippi, so I'll probably never need to launch one at anything at any distance where a 270 WIN would really matter. If I do, I can pick up a 280 Remington.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer