There are looming issues that are so serious right now that I'm absolutely heartbroken over what has happened to family and friends in RSA.

Land values are falling through the floor because nobody with money would dare invest in a property. The violence is being ignored by the government and the stress among the smaller farm operations is devastating.

Medium to large ranch operations are still safe and have enough presence to present a very difficult target. The smaller 1000-5000 acre mom and pop operations are falling by the dozens a month, actually a week in some places.

If you don't hunt RSA in the next 3-5 years I feel that the country will be difficult or worse to visit and hunt in. It's headed down the path of Zimbabwe with Mugabe in a hurry now. The difference being that the government in RSA is far more wealthy and can hold off longer without being bailed out by the EU as Zim was.

I don't know what the future holds for RSA, but it's falling faster than anyone could believe and it's not going to be pretty over the next decade. My family and friends send me news paper and links to news reports that seem almost fictional in the level of violence and mayhem taking place.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)