Originally Posted by KMGHuntingSafaris
Jeff,
I'm not denying that South Africa does not have problems. We've had problems for the past 60 years.

I wrote on another forum that I just got back to South Africa a couple of days ago after wrapping up our show schedule for the 2017 year. Obviously I read the news most days on what was happening back home, and I'll tell you that I was kind of expecting civil war when I got back. That's what it sounds like when you are on your side and it was what I believed.
I got back and was "shocked" to everything running as normal. People were going about their daily business.

We still have a moron running the country, saying stupid things, have a useless government doing nothing, , not speaking out against farm-murders,stealing more money but hey, they probably stole more money when the NP was running the country pre-1994.

What does it help to complain? You are only working yourself up.

What gets me more is the responses on this thread. I was lambasted when I said there was nothing to worry about in the Ebola thread, and that you were in no danger in South Africa. People said I did not know what I was talking about. Same thing happened in the thread of what would happen when Nelson Mandela died.

Do you blame me for not participating in this type of thread anymore? People believe news. What the media says has to be correct, right?
Please continue to post here,this place needs a voice from South Africa! We need some one who actually lives there to give the straight scoop on what is going on.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken