Thanks for the good insights. I guess the simple question I was wresting with was would the 165 Accubonds be enough for anything on N. America (besides Grizzly of course) or would heavier be a must. Yall answered it and I'm used to the 165 BT and AB, I'll stick with them. I've heard the 180 BT is constructed a bit tougher than a 165 BT. The results I've had with the BTs and deer is when gutting, cut the diaphragm and chunky liquid comes out, what used to be lung n heart. I don't think I'd ever hunt in California but would like to visit again. The TTSX, Partion, A-frame would be great for the mondo hogs we have here though. Would punch through shoulder shields or skull fer sher. May try em in future after load workup for the "hunt anything with no adjusting" ammo... I'm praying I'll be able to hunt Elk here this year, IF I can find a landowner open to it... The dream is a move to Alaska. Everyday that is the goal I'm working towards. Wish i knew someone or had family there, would make the move ALOT easier. Im also going to workup a heavy A-Frame/Partition round to carry for emergencies with Grizz, just to have it if I ever need it, or to share it.. once again, I love this site, thanks all!

"The Individuals Rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the State, nothing is so dangerous to a Society."
Underestimated by everyone...