I've never shot anything with the lead free bullets, heard lots about the TTSX and remember the X BULLET back in the day.. The shroom pics of Hornady GMX look good too. Then there's E-tips, and small company ones also. I have no doubts to their ability, which gets better With every new design, and like fact of no possible lead in my food! I know you have to load em lighter because of the extra pressure on bore due to solid copper, longer bearing surface contact and no lead core squish forming easier, causing higher chamber pressures. And the general rule to shoot down a size, if you shoot 180 leads, shoot 165 coppers. I think the engineering is great but just dont want pencil hole passthroughs. And would we have any of them except not for the environazis and snowflakes in the EPA? I know the Wby has the speed required for the monos to open properly, a billion choices, all gack lol. Plan is 165s will kill anything well except grizz. I can load cheaper BTs for practice and up to deer, then 165 Accubonds for Elk and up with no change to optics or aimpoints. With my expected max ranges the 165 would not fall off enough to must warrant 180s or 200s. And below those max ranges they Excell with speed, flat trajectory and no transonic turbulence. This will be my #1 DO-ALL setup, but playing with other mixes is what makes this all much fun! And if a new better do-all combo is found down the line I'll still have a proven backup to use if rarer components are hard to find. I'm sleepy and babbling on now, my apologies, ps pm me if you have 300wby brass! Lol good night ;-)

"The Individuals Rights will be protected only so long as they don't conflict with the State, nothing is so dangerous to a Society."
Underestimated by everyone...