Originally Posted by cdb
Kingston, when you say Beretta's are gas and recoil operated are you talking about the KO as being the recoil part of the equation?

The KO system would be the third mechanism of recoil management.

Originally Posted by seal_billy
I have been shooting a SBE for years I also have a beretta 391. Love them both but if i were gonna get a goose only gun it would be a 10 ga or a gun that uses the invector plus choke system like a Browning silver, gold, maxis, or a winchester SX2,3 OR 4. I have spent many hours patterning shotguns and nothing shoots heavy loads of big shot better than a 10 or a 12 ga with a big bore diameter. All the invector plus barrels are back bored and shoot big shot sizes very well and they aren't near as picky about loads. Take it or leave it. If not for that I would go with the beretta, (if it fits you well) less recoil than the benellis too.

Aren't the newer Berettas, the Xtrema2 included, back bored? The Xtrema2s use Beretta's longer profile choke tubes. I forget what they're calling them.

For the record, I have an SP10 and a BPS10, but the OP asked about 12s. I'd love one of those new Browning 10s like Gitem's!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty