Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Gunner,

I carried S&W, Colt and Para Ordnance on duty before I got my hands on a Glock 20. I still have that same Gen 2 Glock 20. I also have a Glock 40 that has a Bar-Sto gunsmith-fitted barrel in it. Between the two of them, the only time there is a malfunction is a misfire due to substandard ammunition. Right now, chambered and in the mag I carry Underwood Extreme Defenders (15 gr @ 1700 fps), and have two mags full of Underwood Extreme Penetrators (140 gr @ 1500). I keep them slung on an old gun belt by my bed.

One penetration test Underwood performed with the Extreme Penetrators had the bullet penetrate two, 1" thick panes of bullet resistant glass, 4 gallon jugs full of water and it left a pocket in the concrete wall that stopped it.

Turds more and more are picking up bullet resistant vests. The vest would stop the Defenders. I don't believe it would stop the Penetrators.

Or, at home, I could just use my AR-10 with specific projectiles to minimize the over penetration.

MD, yes, with that ammo you'll have to politely request that the crackhead move over in front of that bulldozer please! smile

I've thought alot about the Glock-Bar-Sto/Lone Wolf pairings.

Trump Won!