Gunner, I looked at 10mm 1911's before the G20 and didn't find what I was looking for, I was looking at a lower price point though. The Valor is a sharp looking handgun and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it!

I was a dedicated 1911 45 fan for a few decades but sold my Kimber Classic around 1998, dumb move for sure!

In reference to running 40's in a G20, I wanted to use my Glock for the CCW test and reloads were not allowed. I watched the videos and read what was available on on the subject and I was not able to make a 40 chamber in front of the extractor, so I grabbed a box of white box 40's and had no issues whatsoever so I passed on buying a 40 conversion barrel. My thought back then was to use 40's for practice because the brass is cheaper and easier to find at the range so losing a handful was a non-issue. I solved the brass problem by adding a G19 to the lineup along with 1000's of once fired brass and stocked up on 180's and 200's to run full throttle in the G20.

The black plastic fantastic's are addictive but I still want a 10mm Nightguard bad.

Dave