Originally Posted by Yondering
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by gunner500
WOW!!!!! this DW Razorback is a fine shooting weapon, 8.4 grs Longshot sent the 200 gr Noslers to 10 shot av of 1244 fps in Starline cases with WLP primers, NO smileys even at the shot string high of 1269 fps, load shoots to the sights perfect, dead on poa at 20 yards.

COL at 1.260" functioned perfect in the mags, what a fun 50 shot warmup string it was! I slammed one of the rounds into a 5 gal bucket of water length ways at 15', I got wet but the jacket held to the core, would probably make a fine hog/deer bullet, have most of the last 250 round box of these 200 gr Noslers left, will compare the 200 gr XTP's later when these are gone.

Gunner, the go to Powder for max 10 mm loads is AA-9. Max loads with it are also the most accurate with all the different bullets I load for all of my 10mm's. Congrats on your new pistole!

Longshot is right up there with AA9 for top 10mm loads. AA9 uses more powder, so I think it's more effective for guns with a brake, but otherwise it's user preference.

Interesting thing about AA#9 using more powder, I did measure my 8.4 gr load of Longshot and noticed with the long 200 gr Noslers seated to 1.260" provides plenty good enough powder compression to prevent any bullet set back in the case, something I do for ALL SD rounds, whether semi auto handgun or rifle.

Trump Won!