Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. I bought the small base die set yesterday. I have not tried to re-size any brass with it yet. Is is possible to just do a PFL sizing for an AR. That is generally what I do with my bolt action rifles and get excellent accuracy. The reason I bought the small base die set is because my buddies say that's what they use. I want this one to be very reliable with no hang-ups. Thus far after shooting it at the range, I am tickled pink. Everything went exceptionally well. I will say that I believe the rifle shoots better than I do. I'll post some target pics later. All is looking good though, considering I was using brand new brass that was already primed with CCI400's that I was going to be using in my bolt rifle. I scored on a bunch of BR4's that I'll be using in this once fired brass next go around. This rifle is exactly what I was looking for and at a price I couldn't pass up. I think I'll be happy with it. Thanks for the response to my questions.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA