Thanks Scotty. I appreciate that. I know it sounds weird, but I pulled the adjustment ring off of my SB sizing die, so I don't accidentally use it. I also have damn near 2000 pieces of sized and primed brass that I have for my bolt gun, I mocked up some dummy rounds and tried this brass and every brand I have chambers just fine. That brass was FL sized to fit 2 of my .223 rem rifles. I'll try some of that brass and see how she works/shoots, but as of now it looks like PMC, FC, R-P and W/W load and function through the rifle just fine. I've been finding a chit load of FC brass here lately at the range (must be on sale somewhere), also the PMC. I was reading through some of the threads and see that some of you guys don't like FC, I'm wondering why since LC is made by Federal and most of you love that stuff???????? I may load some up and find out why some of you guys don't like FC. I also bought a inside flash hole deburing tool, 10 round mags (for easier shooting with bags or front rest off of bench). Also looking at the accu wedge. Not that my receivers are loose, but they wiggle like most AR's. I've heard the accu wedge helps a little to better accuracy. I also stumbled across some 68gr. Horndady BTSP match grade pills I want to try. Hopefully those aren't obsolete now, because if they work good, I'll probably buy more of those since they are cheaper than sierra's... blush

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA