Mine would be my much missed 2004 F250. It was plain as plain can be, gas V8, 6sp manual, 4x4 and nothing else, didn't even have door pockets. Gave a pittance for it with 75k on it and drove it for 3 years with the only repair being an alternator that went bad. I'd still be driving it if it had been equipped with A/C but I chose to leave it in the good hands of a close friend when I moved south.

Had an 04 Ranger 4x4 that was a good truck too, but it wasn't quite as trouble free as the above mentioned 3/4 ton.

Still have my 1979 Bronco Ranger XLT that I've had since high school. Put some fresh gas and oil, a carb kit and a new battery in it when I moved back and it fired right up after sitting for a decade. Slapped a new set of tires on it and drove it daily for the first 6 months I was here. It's got LS differentials front and rear and in all these years has never got me stuck. Been a hell of a rig and I'm trying to give it some NorthernDaveesque love as time and money allows, hopefully maybe if he's good enough my boy can drive it someday.

What was the best rig you ever had the pleasure of owning?