Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by jaguartx
We listened to the other side.

Guns are bad, Rs hate old people, we need open borders, we need more Muzzies, cork suckers er normal, pedophilia is normal, quueers have beautiful famblys crywhen they adopt, we need illegal aliens on wefare.....

We listened. Unlike you, we didnt swallow.

Unlike you, we still dont.

This^^^^^^^^^^^

As painful as it is I regularly read left wing leaning sites. It is smart to know what they are up to and how they perceive things in order to have an effective argument with them.

You, Jeff underestimate the right and our level of knowledge on social issues, many of us live and breath this stuff and have for years.
We truly do see the bigger picture and understand the lefts tactics and goals.

The left is a direct threat to the traditional values we hold dear . We believe these values have made this country the greatest in the history of mankind. Trust me it didn't just happen by accident.

To listen to you spew the lefts talking points is disgusting and proves how ill informed you are. Therefore many here consider you a threat to our way of life and the liberty we hold dear.

For many years I would avoid arguing with the left, I figured they were not worth the effort, that has changed. It is time to argue and attempt to save our way of life and our liberty.

Wrong headed talking points and left wing lies are no longer to be tolerated.

You Jeff are doing exactly what you accuse us of doing,

He's getting PAID to do this,......and responding to his drivel is doing nothing but improving his situation.
......wish a few folks would wise up about this, drop the "jello" schtick, and quit blowing the Troll call every 1/2 hour.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain