Originally Posted by Esox357
Dated a girl for a month and come to find out that she had a 2 night stand with a co worker. No big deal but while dating her I had asked if she was still seeing anyone that she had been involved with or kept in contact? She denied it. Co worker bragged to other co workers that he was seeing her ect. I wasn't upset about the fling but the lying and keeping in contact with the other individual while dating her, is a no go for me.

Dated a girl and within 2 months had a call at 2 a.m. in the morning for a "booty call" by a guy she was "seeing"?

It continues on with 2 other woman I dated as well. So dating woman who still are in contact with their ex's or flings appears to be the norm? Is anyone just "single" anymore? WTF? Oh well.

Hm. It's a culture thing that, IMO, is tied somewhat to age. The younger you date, the more likely this behavior (again, IMO). Been there, done that- been on both sides. Women suck. Find an honest one you like and put a ring on it. But once you have that chat about it being just you and her, any indescretions past that point and she needs to go IMO. Cheating is lying of the sort I won't tolerate.

I used to have 2 deal breakers:
-Cheating
-Naked pics of her on the internet

These days it's just cheating. Times change.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"