Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
(Neo)Conservatives only care about private property rights when it's their property but are more than happy to show their liberal colors when it's someone else's property they want to control. F'ckin hypocrites. Pretty funny that the mormons want to dictate what others can do since they never liked being told that they can't have more than one wife or that their wife had to be older than a child.

Or maybe they just think laws are to be enforced. If you don't like Mormons, Idaho may not be your best bet.

Lol. That's the last thing mormons care about, laws. Their multiple wives, marrying and impregnating children are all laws that mormons don't GAS about but apparently an airstrip in "agriculturally zoned" areas are at the top of their morally superior adherence to the law.lol. Never mind the fact that Bruce was following the law irregardless of how f'cking stupid the law is. He went through the permitting process and re-zoning process legally so the ridiculous argument that the mormons really care about the law is shot to hell on its face.

I don't have anything against the good folks I've known that were Mormon nor do I much care what they do on their "compounds", short of pedophillia but for them to throw a hissy fit over an airstrip in the middle of nowhere is disingenuous and hypocritical. I bet if Bruce was a Mormon there'd be no problem at all.

But yeah, they're so concerned about the law, that's it. Mountain Meadows redux?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~