I believe you are referring to tungsten instead of titanium. There are many non-toxics available and I will try and give you a quick synopsis of what is available.

1. Steel, the most cost effective non-toxic shot and is quite effective within it's limitation, it loses energy fast due to the fact it is light, lighter than lead but it works well for decoying ducks. I use #3 and #4 as I shoot just decoying ducks. I'm old and hunted ducks for a number of years like nearly 30 years with lead and my goto load was 1 1/8 oz of 7 1/2's early and 5's late in the season. Steel is hard and need barrels that are steel rated or very open fixed chokes.

2. Tungsten and tungsten related alloys, Hevi Shot, ITX-13, Hevi-13, Hevi-18 and TSS, all are close to lead in weight or heavier, they hold energy very well and like steel they need special wads and powder to load and are even harder than steel and again for shotguns designed for steel, they are also very expensive but effective for pass shooting and on large geese.

3. Soft non-toxics such as Bismuth, ITX-10, Tungsten-Matrix(powdered tungsten with a polymer binder to keep it soft) they are heavier than steel and very close to lead in weight again expensive BUT unlike steel and tungsten based shot these can be fired through old shotgun with fixed chokes, thin soft steel barrels even Damascus with the appropriate loaI shoot the soft non-toxics just because of my love for old sxs shotguns, if I shot a modern shotgun steel would work fine for me.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.

Make mine a Minaska

Heaven has walls and rules, H-ll has open borders