Cost of Bismuth is coming down. So in the future it may well be the shot I pick. It is not there yet. As a reloader with a 10ga. I can create shells with steel that fit any waterfowl hunting situation. They work exceptionally well within the limitations of Steel shot. In the 3" 12ga, If a person shoots within the limitations of a 1 1/4oz 1400fps load of #2 Steel shot. That person will kill lots of birds, as long as they can put the pattern on the bird. I have shot enough high density shot to understand how it performs better at longer range. But with the waterfowl shotgun the goal I have, is to go hunting. When most hunters can hit the local sporting goods store and buy 3, 25 round box's of 3" 1 1/4oz steel shells for less than a 10 round box of high density. Most of us will be shooting the Steel shot and killing birds well enough.

The anti American Constitutional party (Democrat). Wants to dismantle your rights, limiting every aspect of your constitutional rights. Death by 1000 cuts is the tactic. Each cut bleeds constitutional rights to control you. Control is the goal.